– Cleopatra was not Egyptian.
– The Great Pyramid of Egypt has 2.3 million blocks.
– The mysterious ancient site of Puma Punku has no chisel marks and the blocks were cut so precisely that it simply defies an explanation.
– The ancient city of Teotihuacan means “The Place Where Men Become Gods” or “Birthplace of the Gods” and the name was given by the Nahuatl speaking Aztecs
– The ancient Romans celebrated “saturnalia”, a festival in which slaves and their masters would switch places.
– The first written medical account of acupuncture is found in the Nei Jing (ancient Chinese medical text), and it was written between 305 B.C. – 204 B.C.
Did You know?
In ancient Rome, it was considered a sign of leadership to be born with a crooked nose!